Saturday, November 29, 2008

Its been a slacking week for me in terms of blogging. Usually ill try to update every day but this week just terrible, the workload and my physical body cant really take it hence i go to sleep early but still i wake kinda late. Owh one more thing just yesterday i went to see the DR. at JPMC and they have inidicated to me that i have GAUT! now for those who dont know what is GAUT! its basically a URIC Acid in your body which then crystalise in ur body specifically on the joints where it is soooooo painful and u'll just regret eating those high protien food. Yes thats what i ate~ Peanuts, Red meat and so on but.....i ate this weeks ago...sigh...it just trigger yesterday. Ill do a bit more research on this and will share it with y'all...
anyway take y'all, becareful what you eat and so on.

1 comments:

CL said...

Oh dear! Here's a tip you can try out. It's my grandma's therapy for Gaut. She claims that every morning when you wake up, before you consume anything or drink anything ~ grab two big glasses of *warm* water. It cleanses your internal system and flushes out your uric acid. Try it for a month and let me know! She'll be happy if it's another success story!

Few Pics of My Work...i hope it will never end...

My Calendar