Saturday, August 22, 2009

BRIDEX 2009 @ Jerudong Conventional Centre, Brunei Darussalam


Assalamualaikum and Good Day....

It has been a hectic week and month for some reason, alot of catching up and alot of errands to do. Anyway i guess im kinda back now but don't know how long or how far but i hope to keep on going to this. As the title states that Bridex 2009 had appeared in Brunei for the 2nd time (if im not mistaken) where Companies and Uniforms Soldiers were invited to come down to Brunei and attend the forum/conference for future peace. Well from my understanding BRIDEX are all about Minitries of Defence all over the world come down to one area and discuss further about the improvement made and tactics to enhance a better understanding especially when encountering terrorism. Here, in BRIDEX 2009 (Brunei) they have showcase all sort of vehicles, infantries, weapons, and bombs from all over the world for show. I myself was amazed on the engineering of making the weapons, the aircraft models and heli models and so on. Anyway enough of me saying..enjoy the pics below:


My cousin and the gengs *hehe*

The Jerudong Conventional Centre


Cousy's on the role



Enjoy the pics below. Just click PLAY

Gracias from Papz

0 comments:

Few Pics of My Work...i hope it will never end...

My Calendar